The enterprise information portal (EIP), also known as a business portal, is a concept for a Web site that serves as a single gateway to a company’s information and knowledge base for employees and possibly for customers, business partners, and the general public as well. At Yes International, Brisbane we provide website, websoftware, shopping cart, database and; software development. It is a Brisbane based company provides software from $1999, Website from $299, database from $499, websoftware from $1999, fully secured hoasting from $1 per day, shopping cart from $999,which includes free designing.
At Yes International, we help you to build web-based information portal to transfer information and knowledge across company, enterprise and market. We not only consult in-build portal solutions but we also implement web-based portal solutions using latest technologies like .Net 2005. Yes International also understand the cost associated with portal solutions so, we give best suggestion according to your budget requirements. Our consultants, take care of basic needs of your system like hardware requirements, software requirements or platform requirements and that’s why we provide free analysis before we deliver final product to customers.
- Access/search: Access/search allows a user to get all the information needed (but no more) in the desired context. For example, a loan officer does not need marketing information to approve a loan. An EIP makes sure the loan officer gets only the information needed.
- Categorization: An EIP categorizes all information so that it is delivered to the user within the context needed (think of the subject structure on Yahoo)
- Collaboration: An EIP allows individuals to collaborate regardless of geographical location.
- Personalization: The information provided to individuals using an EIP is personalized to that person’s role, preferences, and habits.
- Expertise and profiling: Expertise and profiling is essential for the collaboration element of an EIP. Individuals within an enterprise are profiled according to their experience and competencies. If an individual needs to collaborate with others, he can choose those that are qualified for the project.
- Application integration: This allows individuals to deliver, access, and share information regardless of applications used.
- Security: This provides information to users based on security clearance. The user logs on and is given access only to information that the user is authorized to access. Close